Mounted Disc Plough Tubular Frame
Tubular Frame Mounted Disc Plough
- BEARINGS: 2 Nos. Taper roller
- SCRAPPER: 6 mm adjustable
- COLTER DISC: 500 x 6 mm boron steel
- DISCS: 660 x 6 mm Boron steel
- MOUNTED: CAT - II
- FRAME: Heavy Duty seamless Tubular Frame (OD 168 mm with 8 mm thickness)
- The FARMKING MOUNTED DISC PLOUGH is designed to work in all types of soil for basic functions such as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
- It is used to open the new fields and to process the stony areas.
- it can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas.
- It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soils where scouring is a major problem.
- In conformity with the soil conditions it is being produced with 2-3-4-5 and 6 Disc (Bottom) version with an option for extra kit for converting it to extra disc plough.
- It is directly mounted to the tractors.
- The extra heavy-duty seamless tubing frame has high trash clearance allowing the plough to operate under heavy crop residue.
|SIZE||2 BOTTOM||3 BOTTOM||4 BOTTOM||5 BOTTOM (4+1)|
|LENGTH||1800 mm||2400 mm||3000 mm||3600 mm|
|WIDTH||825 mm||1050 mm||1250 mm||1500 mm|
|HEIGHT||1200 mm||1225 mm||1250 mm||1250 mm|
|DISC SPACING||550 mm||550 mm||575 mm||575 mm|
|WIDTH OF CUT||500 - 550 mm||875 - 925 mm||1150 - 1200 mm||1575 - 1625 mm|
|REQUIRED TRACTOR||40 - 45 HP||50 - 60 HP||70 - 80 HP||90 HP & Above|
|APPROX.WEIGTH||275 Kg.||400 Kg.||500 Kg.||600 Kg.|
The contents of this catalogue are only giving information to the end user without engagement from our side. The company can modify SPECIFICATIONS of the total machine and it's